Seven Steps To Start Your Claim with Reclaim Experts
Once you have made contact with The Reclaim Experts team, we will advise you on the appropriate way forward with your individual case. You will receive a welcome pack from us, and the following steps should be followed.
- If you wish to proceed with a claim, the Terms of Engagement and the Letter of Authority (which gives us your permission to pursue all lines of enquiry, and liaise with the appropriate redress channels) must be read and understood by you. You can download the Terms of Engagement to read at your leisure below.
- To continue the Terms of Engagement must be signed.
- To continue the Letter of Authority must also be signed.
- We require some documentation in order to submit a claim – so the Documents Check List should be read and the required documents sent to us. The “Information required from you” section must be completed to provide us with some basic information regarding your potential claim.
- Documents can be posted to:
The Reclaim Experts
483 Green Lanes
LONDON, N13 4BS
Or documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your complete documents, providing you have a valid claim, this will be submitted within 10 working days. One of our Claims Administrators will keep in touch with you throughout the process, so you will always know the status of your claim.
- Sit back and relax safe in the knowledge that your claim has been professionally and efficiently handled by our dedicated team.
Upon a successful claim, your award monies should be through within approximately 2 - 6 months from the date of submission of your claim.
Call Us Now On 0203 475 6591
For a Without Obligation consultation.
Why Choose The Reclaim Experts
- No Win No Fee Service (cancellation fees may apply)
- Years Of Experience.
- Proven Track Record
Start Your Claim Now
The Reclaim Experts offer a No Win No Fee service for your potential claim (cancellation fees may apply)